Social Media Manager, Brand Advocate, SEO Assistant, Content Development
Daily New Year’s needs an intern to help take the blog, the brand, and the podcast to the next level. This is an unpaid position, but will be a very valuable experience for someone looking to learn about blogging, search engine optimization, and more.
- Social Media Management
- Graphic/Post Creation
- Community Engagement
- Social Calendar/Schedule
- Writing and Content Development
- General Marketing Knowledge and Experience
- General Knowledge or Willing to Learn:
- Photoshop (Social Graphics) and Adobe Audition (Podcast)
- SEO, Keyword Research, Backlink Research
- WordPress CMS
Internship Duties and Responsibilities
- Social media planning, management, design, and interaction on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- SEO research and backlink building to help increase domain authority and search engine rankings.
- Potential ghost and/or guest writing on subjects of goal setting, mindset, personal development, financial goals, and organization/productivity.
- Once I’ve recorded my podcast episodes, I will need help in editing the audio, typing up the show notes, adding in affiliate links, etc.
- Assist in the marketing and sales of my new book, Crush Your Goals!.
- Daily New Year’s is nearly two year’s old, so any fresh, innovative ideas for building the brand would be a major plus.
- While this is an unpaid internship, the intern will gain a large amount of hands-on experience, a detailed letter of recommendation, and the opportunity to be a part of something big in it’s early days.
Are you in? Complete the form below and I’ll be in touch.
"*" indicates required fields