- 1. Wake Up a Little Earlier – [01:05]
- 2. Eat a Healthy Breakfast – [06:25]
- 3. Exercise 2-3 Times per Week – [10:20]
- 4. Read for 20 Minutes Each Day – [14:35]
- 5. Start a Daily Vitamin and Mineral Regimen – [18:56]
- 6. Drink 8 Glasses of Water Every Day – [21:10]
- 7. Start a Budget and Stick to it – [24.55]
- 8. Tune Into an Educational Podcast or YouTube Channel – [27:35]
- 9. Go to Bed a Little Earlier – [30:27]
- 10. Put it All Together and Build a Routine – [33:30]
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Get Better Sleep in Six Simple Steps
- 11 Ways Get Out of Bed Faster and Have More Energy in the Morning on HuffPost
- Breakfast – the most frequently missed meal on Health24
- How to Make Protein Shakes Taste Better: Avoid These Protein Pitfalls
- Pact App
- Tim Ferris Show
- Losing My Virginity by Sir Richard Branson
- Success Magazine
- The 10 Best Supplements on LiveStrong.com.
- Buy a pill planner
- What Counts as Water? Stay Hydrated and Health on WebMD
- Easy-to-carry, reusable water bottle with ounce markings
- Log your water intake via an app
- Dave Ramsey’s The Total Money Makeover
- Budget 101: How to Start a Budget in Under an Hour
- Use free apps like Mint or Clarity Money to make budgeting easier. See a longer list on DailyWorth.
- Pick up a Bluetooth transmitter to easily listen to Podcasts in the car.
- Why Don’t Americans Get Enough Sleep?
- Monitor time wasters with apps like Rescue Time or Moment
- Read about time blocking here.