Helping Create Success
People often ask me, “What goals do you think I should set?” but that’s a complicated question to answer without going deep with each person.
Instead, I’ll share with you the four different TYPES of goals that you can (AND SHOULD) set today! Best of all, they can be applied to any specific goal you want to tackle.
- 1. Long Terms Goals, Specifically Annual Goals – [03:35]
- 2. Quarterly Goals and Action Goals – [09:00]
- Michael Hyatt’s Full Focus Planner – [11:40]
- 3. Achievement Goals – [11:50]
- 4. Habit Goals – [14:38]
Links and Resources from this Episode
- When and How to Use Habits to Achieve Your Goals by Michael Hyatt
- Michael Hyatt’s Full Focus Planner
If you’re new to DNY, check out our About page and you’ll see that we’re all about starting new things and setting new goals any day of the year.