When you think about your life five, ten, or even twenty-five years from now, what do you see?
What if I told you that you could design your dream life starting today?
In a recent, 20-years study, Dr. Charles Garfield analyzed people who had suddenly achieved massive success in a very short amount of time after experiencing average results for years.
When he sought the answer to their sudden success, he found that all of these people had dramatically changed their lives using blue-sky thinking. And guess what! You can too!
Intrigued? Let’s go!
- What is Blue-Sky Thinking? – [02:25]
- Overcoming Challenges of Blue-Sky Thinking – [03:54]
- Pause to do Your Blue Sky Thinking – [06:52]
- Coming Back to Reality and Build a Life Plan – [07:15 ]
- Action is Everything! – [10:29]
- Over to You! A Challenge to Try Blue Sky Thinking – [14:00]
Quotes from this Episode
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” — Norman Vincent Peale
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” — Chinese Proverb
“Success is really nothing more than the progressive realization of a worthy ideal. This means that any person who knows what they are doing and where they are going is a success. Any person with a goal towards which they are working is a successful person.” — Earl Nightingale