Helping Create Success
Hey what’s up everyone! Thanks for checking out another episode of the Daily New Year’s Podcast!
Today we’re talking to Speaker and Coach, Leyah Valgardson and she is dropping gold nuggets all over the place. We’re going to talk about how to clear some much-needed mental space and front-load our goal setting with a jolt success using Leyah’s Five Rs. (Workbook below).
We’re also going to talk about how to develop your unique leader’s voice, how to find courage to take big leaps in life, how to love ourselves more, and so much more.
If you’re ready, let’s go!
- Getting to Know Leyah Valgardson – [02:13]
- Transitioning from Corporate Home Building to Starting Leader’s Voice – [04:14]
- Leyah’s Five Step System for Front-Loading Goal Setting – [06:31]
- Realize Your Why – [07:20]
- Reflect on Your Wins – [07:51]
- Recognize (Gratitude) – [10:34]
- Release and Clear Space – [13:19]
- Renew – [15:26]
- What Lead Leyah to Become a Speaker an Coach – [17:36]
- The Power of Personal Coaching – [19:52]
- Finding the Courage to Make Big Leaps in Life – [23:04]
- Leyah’s Favorite Goal Setting Strategies – [26:04]
- How to Break Big Goals Down – [27:46]
- Taking Leaps, Building Confidence, and Overcoming Paralysis – [29:15]
- Spending Time and Learning to Love Ourselves – [32:57]
- Shoutout to All the Women in the World – [35:07]
- Connecting With Leyah – [37:20]
About Leyah Valgardson
Leyah Valgardson is the founder of Leader’s Voice, a women’s executive leadership coach, and feminine culture champion. Leyah had spent 15 years of her career in a male-dominated industry trying to play a “man’s game,” only to realize that she would never truly win. She determined that the key to leading change was in owning the power of her unique, feminine voice.
Leyah’s success with honing and using her inherent leader’s voice led her to the highest ranks of leadership positions in her corporate career. Knowing that her experience could be beneficial to other professional women, Leyah left her corporate position in 2018 to start Leader’s Voice.
Through a variety of one-on-one executive coaching, group coaching, keynote speaking and workshop opportunities, Leyah helps women advance in their careers by mastering and expressing their unique leader’s voice – empowering them to become valued, effective change leaders within the workplace.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Leyah’s Create a Life You Love Workbook (Email Leyah for a copy)